Renovan Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.

5 posters

Go down

[DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.  Empty [DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.

Post by Flake Fri May 18, 2018 1:20 am

Note: This is a new character idea I had in mind. If this is something that won't be allowed on the server, please let me know before I put too much work making the Background and etc for her, Flake.
[DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.  Fire_elemental_by_astatos_luna-d4jbqr4
Character Name
Agnimitra

"Quote"

Status Sheet

Height:
5'0"

Weight:
85 lbs.

Build:
It's rather hard to tell, but most would say that she has a small, fragile looking, build.

Eye Color:
Fire Red.

Hair Color:
Instead of hair, fire takes its place.

Physical Status:
Healthy.

Mental Status:
Healthy.

Character Traits & Skills

Fire Born: Because it(she) is of the elemental race, it(she) can only use magic of its birth element.
Magic Inept: Unable to learn magic other than Fire.

Trait #1: Description

Relationships

Hated - Disliked - Indifferent. - Liked - Friend - Family

____

Bad guy - Fuck you!

Last edited by Flake on Sat May 19, 2018 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flake

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.  Empty Re: [DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.

Post by SamuraiJack Fri May 18, 2018 1:54 pm

While I am certainly no admin, one of my characters can (probably) summon something like this. Message me on discord, I'd love to help!

SamuraiJack

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.  Empty Re: [DENIED] Agnimitra, The Fire Born.

Post by KhaHaen Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm

IMO, we need more humans with regular capabilities and some not op magic. Elementals from what I know of are mainly soldiers of the old gods and are event characters. I'd have to -support this one.

KhaHaen

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 pm

KhaHaen wrote:IMO, we need more humans with regular capabilities and some not op magic. Elementals from what I know of are mainly soldiers of the old gods and are event characters. I'd have to -support this one.

I usually play either powerless or 'normal' people when I roleplay, that being said, with this character I'm trying to step outside of my normal Roleplay. She will be in no way OP, as she's newly born. I was thinking about taking her in a more sentient direction, and not just be a thrall or a summoned entity. I'm not really good at explaining things, sorry. x-x

Also, hey Jack, long time no see. How've you been?

Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Fri May 18, 2018 10:59 pm

While I'm most certainly not an admin - all of the elemental have thus far been admin played event characters. Beside this, I believe the elemental to be the 'champions' of their elemental god. To my understanding, the current fire champion would be the demon Thurston, whom is currently inhabiting Jack's player. Even if this were playable, a sentient elemental whom would 'socialize' with the villagers, as I believe that is where you're trying to go with this... is almost unheard of. They'd usually come and go for particular reasons, such as our recent storm elemental. Again - just throwing in my own opinion.

Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Silent wrote:While I'm most certainly not an admin - all of the elemental have thus far been admin played event characters. Beside this, I believe the elemental to be the 'champions' of their elemental god. To my understanding, the current fire champion would be the demon Thurston, whom is currently inhabiting Jack's player. Even if this were playable, a sentient elemental whom would 'socialize' with the villagers, as I believe that is where you're trying to go with this... is almost unheard of. They'd usually come and go for particular reasons, such as our recent storm elemental. Again - just throwing in my own opinion.

I was not aware of them being event characters, and I'll completely understand if the admins want to keep it that way. Every server has their own lore, even more so for Fantasy servers, but the general viewpoint on an elemental is a creature born from magic and the four base elements. The Demon Thurston is a Demon and not an elemental. Just because it is unheard of does not mean it can not happen, some believe that the elementals have the same intellect as a human(Its however the lore perceives them. Also, I'm not roleplaying a dog, the likelihood of 'socializing' is small, but it doesn't mean there can't be other interactions). To my knowledge, elementals are born on the same plain/dimension as humans, orks, elves, etc (Once more, it's just based on the lore of the world you're playing). I'm sorry if this came across as somewhat aggressive, that was not at all my intent, just trying to figure things out. It would be great if an admin/lore person could clear some things up. Please and Ty. <3

Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2018 7:35 pm

Denied.

Admin
Admin

https://renovangames.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum